… I’ve got a first birthday to organise.
Happy New Year!
I’ve had a very busy December with family and friends visiting for Christmas. But my decorations are already packed away, well mostly, the five year old won’t let me near the Christmas tree!
My baby boy is turning one at the end of Jan and I want to celebrate his first birthday in style, creating special memories to cherish.
There are only so many toys a baby needs, so we’re buying him a present that will hopefully last a few years.
I’ve been searching online, via Instagram and Etsy for a cotton teepee. I really love monochrome, geometric and stripes and I wanted quite a bold, masculine design.
There are some fab designs out there, personally I’ll buy one that is designed and made by a company based in Europe, to avoid import duty, but if you are based in Australia, USA or Canada, there are some gorgeous designs for you to buy closer to home!
So here are my top 6 fave finds…
- Little Nomad – available from Etsy for £86 (inc shipping approx)
2. WildFire Teepees – available from Not On The High Street for £135 (approx)
3. KidsBOCOLORO – available from Etsy for £86 (inc shipping approx)
4. WigiWama – available from Etsy for £113 with coordinating floor mat (inc shipping approx)
5. MinuKids – available from Etsy for £80 (inc shipping approx)
6. LittleMeTeePee – available from Etsy for £123 (inc shipping approx)
So help me out, which is your favourite? Which should I get.
I’ll be adding some more posts soon with more first birthday ideas, so do pop back for a read! xx